Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Smoke Juices

Other than the prefilled carts that came with the Tornado Tank E-cig, which I didn't care for I've only (so far) tried juices from Johnson Creek Smoke Juice based on word of mouth as was the e-cig. The JC Original is very close to a full flavored taste, my wife smoked menthol lights 100's and enjoys both of their menthol flavors (Tundra and Arctic). As I vaped more I began enjoying lighter, less harsh flavored juices with less throat hit. Espresso mixed with French Vanilla is one I repeat often. I've since ordered their reg. sample pack as well as their PG-free 'Red Oak' sample pack. I enjoy the peach, island and solstice as well. Not fond of the spiced apple cider or others with a burnt taste to them. I ordered 24mg because I smoked a little more than a pack/day. More later

1 comment:

  1. The JC Original is very close to a full flavored taste, my wife smoked menthol lights 100's and enjoys both of their menthol flavors. e cigarette brands

    ReplyDelete